Corporate Wellness and Resilience
We have a range of Corporate Wellness and Resilience Programs to assist our clients attain optimum Workplace Wellbeing.
We are proud to have been invited to partner with ABC Commercial and Happy Body At Work (HBAW).
HBAW's award-winning workplace mental health and wellbeing programs improve employee energy, resilience and
HBAW is unique in the wellness market, providing cutting-edge wellbeing content and strategic platforms that support
ongoing initiatives. The commitment to and investment in HBAW reflects a culture of care by an organisation for its
employees and is the hallmark for an employer of choice.
The programs start conversations within workplaces that de-stigmatise the disclosure of feelings of fatigue, low mood and
anxiety. At the same time they reflect a strong culture of care by the company for the employee and an awareness of
the physical and mental stressors employees face in their daily routine.
We are excited to have launched the innovative Resilience Training program in 2017.
This ground-breaking program is run by accredited trainers in conjunction with our partnered RTO Transformational Group. To date the Program has been delivered to many participants and piloted with several large employers across NSW with
remarkable results. Modules include:
- Mental Health First Aid
- Work with people experiencing Mental Health issues, Mental Illness, Anxiety and Psychosis
- The Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- Develop and use emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Manage personal work priorities
- Professional development
- Leadership & Resilience
Our Training is facilitated by experienced Resilience, Workplace Health and Safety professionals including an accredited
Mental Health First Aid trainer to ensure the best outcomes. We tailor the training to embed the learnings across your
organisation and resolve specific issues.
For more information, contact us today and we can provide a full overview of the Training content.
Your Health at Work Workshops (1/2 or Full Day)
- Alcohol & Drugs in the Workplace
- Management perspectives
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Develop employee and supervisor’s understanding of workplace policies and procedures
for Workplace Bullying
- Presentation of best practice guidelines for Workplace Bullying from regulatory bodies
- Bullying and Harassment - Supervisor Training
- Supervisor specific training on procedure implementation, documentation and reporting for Workplace Bullying
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Develop an effective Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Full day workshop only
- Develop an effective framework for Workplace Health and health promotion
- Implement preventative, early and minimum interventions that assist employees with personal and work related issues
- Create a management tool to improve workplace performance and productivity
- Strategise how to respond to critical incidents when they arise
- Exercise and Sleep Hygeine
The Circadian rhythm
How much sleep do you need?
The effects of shift work and flexible hours on sleep
Strategies to improve sleep
- Physical Activity
Physical activity and shift work
Physical activity guidelines for adults
Tips for getting effective advice
- Mental Health Awareness in the Workplace
- Managing Psychological injuries in the workplace
- Supervisor Training
Change Management Mentoring & Coaching (1/2 or Full Day)
Available at Individual, Departmental or Management level